Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Fuck all wednesdays

Yet another productive day not going to work.
Got to stop making a habit of this.
Woke up too tired, not in the mood and when I found no toilet roll I thought fuck it to working.
I needed the whole day to relax.
Started the day with the intention of going to work a couple of hours late. As said, no toilet paper, no working. Using kitchen roll somehow offends me so.

So I settled down for a chill day with my girlfriend with the refreshing agenda of tv, food and dr who. While my girl found for the first time the joys of 'Fable 2'.
I strangely love the fact that my female companion can get seriously into xbox games while I cook up fancy dinners of tv chef quality.
She is the one who got me into Dr Who. We're part time geeks.
Noted today that I actually quite like the new doctor who, Matt Smith.

I like watching tv when it's already out on dvd, or in this case streamed from the internet. I get addicted to good shows easily and I don't have the patients of a whole week to wait for more.
At least when the wait for season 6 arrives I'll have the back catalogue to work through. Thank you for David Tennent's rewatchability.

Also of note is my sending a complaint to the BBC over the quality of children's tv presenters. I'll show you when I get the reply.

Later on my house mate gets home and I find myself relapseing to bud. But honestly I am quitting, just a random smoke off. I'll keep you posted on how this is going.

Writing this in bed. Time to try snatch sleep before work tomorrow. I promise I'll go.
Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.