Good afternoon,
I'll start this Blog with a little bit of background information.
I'm Cal. This isn't my real name. But I'm probably guna stick to this for the present. To add a thin vale of mystery.
I'm 20 years old and am getting close to throwing my ambitions away.
I've studied Music Tech in college with the intention of becoming a top hip hop producer. I also write / perform my own music, or at least I did. I wanted to be the white Dr Dre...but I've now come to terms with my disabling middle class background. Which makes it very hard to be taken seriously when rapping.
My lyrical inspiration was my burning hatred for an ex girlfriend. But I wont go into that now.
Suffice to say her betrayal and my arrest gave me enough material to consider myself a rapper.
Now that I'm much happier I've not got anything to rap about...fail. Rap career over.
A career in hateful music could have hindered my other chosen destiny anyway. I have always wanted to be a politician. I have no formal qualifications to assist me with this (besides a D in A-level philosophy) but I believe being a natural leader and arrogant cunt qualify me plenty enough.
I say politician but maybe fantastical dictator would be a more fitting title. Oh the ideas i have for this world.
I would love to have either of these lives but instead I'm a level 1 service desk technician at a major IT company.
I shouldn't complain, the money's not bad (not good) for my age and at least i do have a job.
But I've always assumed that I'm destined for greatness. This could be due to my large IQ, brilliant ideas of how to save this country / the world. OR just illusions of grandeur and the inability to distinguish life from reality.
One day i still hope to achieve this. This blog in fact might be able to help me influence others to see the world my way.
But this is my life on screen...enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.