My job doesn't seem as bad. Got through the whole day quite quickly. One change I'm guna make is not eating chips and drinking pepsi at lunch. I can't take the sugar crash. Far to ADD.
My girl started her IT apprentice course today. So now we are officially the IT crowd. It will be good once we both are earning. Get to move out from our current room in a shared house into our own place. Pretty sick of living next to a moaning obese Nigerian woman, or troll, haven't figured out what it is yet.
I'm still trying to find a way to make my life less mundane. I'm bored of being boring. An example of my boring and jewishness was today my mild obsession of my sainsbury's receipt. Managing to buy a large bag of groceries which is most of my weekly shop for only £15. And this is a reasonable reason to hate myself.
So an idea I've had for a bit of fun is to buy a camcorder and film a knock off Dr Who. Not stealing too much, just the premise. And if I can afford a 3D cam I'll be laughing. I'd watch anything in 3D. So I assume there are enough people out there like me in order to make some cash off it. Plus naturally I'll assume the part of the Dr, or what ever the lead will be. Always wanted to try my hands at acting, was fairly good at school.
After work and my frifty bit of shopping I hit up the pub, to celebrate my girls first day, the typical excuse of an addict.
Then retired home for home made curry.
Too tired to write more now. I'll hit you with some philosophy soon. Later.
Callum Ball
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.