Sunday, 27 February 2011

The weekend

Sorry I've not blogged in for a couple of days, been busy.

I Finally returned to work on friday, still skived it off doing menial tasks. But I turned up, that's what counts.
After work I nipped home to grab bags as I still get my parents to do the majority of my laundry. And went for quick joint with Richard.
I had plans to meet some work mates in the nearby town for a drink. As the town is on train route to my parents house anyway. My friend was running late, leaving me sat in what I'm convinced is a gay bar for 20 minutes alone, playing on my phone to try to stay entertained.
This was the less than brilliant start to my night. It was all good and ok when my mate arrived with his friends who I quiet get along with. They are quiet nerdy, even by my standards, but I quiet like nerds. Even if they do occasionally talk above my head about warcraft.

So I stayed for a couple of hours then headed home on train. Whilst trying to arrange plans for that night. Annoyingly I got in a large argument with my girl which used up most my phone battery.
So that when I got into town I had to use a pay phone to call Richard who was in a car somewhere waiting for me. By the way, payphones are ridiculously hard to find these days.

So I get picked up, head to a friends house to smoke up and relax. He had some girls round, and it's times like those I wish I was single. They were not the kind of girls to play hard to get. Having met a couple of them before on a unique night high on methadone in a car park. Nothing happened but they clearly wanted it too. My girl should be pleased by my faith fullness.

Anyway we watched the discusting film of 'Hostel'. I suppose the story aint that but I felt physically ill listening to the screams of the tourcher scenes. I couldn't watch.
To think I used to plan acts such as those for my ex girlfriend. How I have grown up since then.

At about 2 30 am Richard gave me a lift to my girl's nun's house, where she was staying this weekend.

The next day I made the visiting rounds. Saw my mum for an hour or so. Blagging a lift off her in the process. Visited my long term friend 'T', who is heavily pregnant. We got her rats out (actual pet rats, perv) and played some COD.

Finishing the day back at girlfriends house, relaxed with a couple of beers and Dr Who.

Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.