Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Moving up at work

Well this must be good. Getting a little bit of training at work. It's not exactly a promotion, but it's a start up that ladder. Not to bore with IT stuff but I'm getting additional privileges on the network. At last recognition for my efforts. Not to boast but I am very good at my job.
Best thing about this training is I don't have to take calls for a while. But I am getting quite bored, not much to learn and most of it is waiting around for one of the telephone monkeys to call us. (Yes i will now be looking down on my colleagues)
I am of course joking...

Ended up at the supermarket again today. Been trying to save cash by not going in everyday. But I didn't buy much. However I now only have £5 in my bank.
Fortunately I'm paid weekly so only a couple of days till next small pay check. I will once again be giving my girlfriend money to pay her bills. I really am quite sick of how bad she is at controlling money. I can't blame her for not earning as it was I who advised her to leave her job. But when the bill is £45 to her bank for going into over draft a couple of times.... Anyway I do need to stop stressing over money. It'll just make me drive away or throw out my girl. And I'm quite aware that I may not be as happy as I am now (or here at all) if it hadn't been for her. We met when we were both emotional wrecks of people.
So I love her almost unconditionally for staying by my side while I drove others away from me with my breakdowns. She even accepts the slight schizophrenic blackouts I used to have. (Just to give proof to all those who don't think cannabis doesn't have a bad side)
 Speaking of which. I haven't smoked since last stated, which was only a few days ago, but I'm not tempted either.

This evening I did manage to have another argument with my girl about nothing. This time it was my annoyance at her childlike objection to vegetables. We clashed about cauliflower. But she agreed to be more open minded with food and ended up quite liking the stew-ish and chicken meal I cooked.
As I'm trying to cook fresh foods at the moment her unwillingness to eat many vegetables is an issue.
I think this would be a good point to point out that by chicken I mean Quarn Chicken style fillets. I am in fact a scummy vegetarian (or this is what my friends call me). I'm not an annoying preachy vegi. They piss me off more than they piss off meat eaters.
I don't eat meat as a personal choice. It's not an animal rights thing, it's more putting corpses in my mouth. Or that's why I am still a vegi. I'm not stupid, if it was starve or eat meat I'd be butchering kittens for food. I've been vegi since aged 5. I'll explain why later.

Now I'm just guna watch Dr Who with my girl, eat some strawberrys and yogurt, then sleep. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.