Monday, 14 March 2011

Politics, philosophy and economics

I've pissed my girlfriend off somewhat, made a little comment about the way she was talking. Thought she would be used to me calling her common by now.. It's probably a little harsh but I really get annoyed when the girl I love proves herself to be white trash. Elitist? Maybe. But she seems to be over it for the moment.

I had a good weekend shift at work, as usual we did very little work. Also had a good crowd of people working with me. Had some good long discussions of my political and ethical views.
I told them of my old political party I started in college. The policies have changed a fair bit. I'm not a hippy like I used to be. My views can be akin to that of an anti racist nazi. Sounds bad, and it is. But I would like to clarify that I agree with nothing Hitler did. I think we need to work hard to making a genetically superior human race. And a superior human is intelligent. That is the only real requirement for my uber mankind. If we can stop the ridiculously stupid people breeding then the human race might prosper.
I would like to see the future where everyone is a scientist or scholar, the menial tasks and production of food will be taken care of by robots (obviously I'm on about more than a couple of years time). However a little bit sooner if we can encourage growth of intellect and sterilise the dumb. I'll go into my limits for what a dumb person is some time later. I think I've ranted on long enough about this now.

In other life areas, my money is getting better. I might not even go into overdraft this week! So can start saving soon for house and holiday.
Discussed today my progression at work, it's a slow process, but I told them I really want to be moving up. Requested any training I can get. Determined to get some where in this company before moving on.

Anyway, think my silence is annoying my girl. Laters.
Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.