Friday, 11 March 2011

Slob

It's been another pretty inactive week. But I feel more accomplished than last week. I didn't play minecraft for the entire time.
My house mate Richard has been skiving work again, not happy with him at all. But now we're basically looking for alternatives to move out with. If he's always guna be this unreliable then we can't trust moving in with him, as he's likely to get fired.
Spent some serious time on Fable 3. Which I do consider a day well spent.
I was looking up how to create a mobile signal jammer, but being that they are illegal it proved quiet hard to find a walk through for it. If anyone has any links then please submit them.
I would like to be able to create amazing electronic items, but have to concede that my knowledge in that area is lacking some what.
I really wish I could do school again, but maybe in a private school or university. If I had the motivation and patients and maybe time I could self teach myself these things. Might still have a go. It'll be stacked on my desk under my 'hacking for dummies' book. If your noticing my illegal trends of hobbies it's purely for learning and 'in case' purposes. What if one day James Cameron's Terminator future does come true, good skills to know I figured.

Going to this rock gig of my cousins band tonight. New Social scene here I come. Not that I would like to hang out with mosher types. Not to offend but I've been one a few years back and I can't stand the lot of 'em.
They just annoy me how they switch opinions of bands based on how popular they become and if the common view amongst their type changes to dislike a band. Then they call them selves non conformist. Dick heads. Rant over.

Anyway I'm working the weekend shift again and the weekend after too. Practically like having 4 days off. Also just thought, I have booked off 3 days between bank holiday and royal wedding, which gives me 11 days off in a row. Must think of something productive to do with this time.

Wednesday night I watched the football for the first time in my own house. Too poor for the pub. Saw a goal-less game which we won by aggregate. Tottenham if you haven't guessed.
While eating pancakes. Win.
Anyway, I'll return soon. Laters.
Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.