Monday, 21 March 2011

Tipsy and comic relief

So I've had another pretty standard week of work. With another thursday and friday off so I can work the weekend, hence waking up far too early this morning.
Watched comic relief on friday. Now due to my nigerian neighbour who I hate more than anyone in england, I thought I would never go out my way to donate money to africa. However David Tennent telling me off was more than I could bare. I love Dr Who far too much for that. So we made the call. £10 well spend to feel smug all week.

Spent a nice sunday afternoon after work with terri. We went for a walk round this town. Not had a decent explore since moving in a year and half ago.
Saturday afternoon as well was quiet good. Went to a near by pub to check it out, invited a few mates down. They weren't there long, but was still good afternoon.

Now I'm back to usual shifts. Spent too much over weekend as usual so living cheap. It's me and my girls 1 year anniversary this sat. I need to shift swap with someone for it off. The one weekend I'm actually registered to work and I need it off. Typical.

Anyway I've left the misses watching Dr Who alone to write this, better get back. Laters
Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.