Thursday, 31 March 2011

Smoke, anniversary and war!

Good evening blog army.
Aint wrote for time.

Starting to make more work progression, but I'll leave that.
I've not smoked anything (excluding sharing a cigar) for quite a while now. And am starting to become really disappointed when my girlfriend smokes cigarettes. She's cut back but told me that she was having 1 a day and she's started smoking more. Not happy with that.
I don't like being the dickhead who judges others for smoking. But when it's someone I care for, I don't want to see her die of it.
I've obviously smoked before. A few years smoking copious amounts of weed. And although I understand addiction a bit, I was getting angry when I couldn't get any, but giving it up fully isn't that hard. Just to boast.

Had my first year anniversary last saturday. I am fairly strapped for cash. So I took her to london, tourist holiday. We live an hour away from the place but I had never seen big ben, westminster, the palace ect in person before. And she's never been to london town center before at all.
Being both nerds we went to the natural history and science museum. So nerdy in fact that she bounced with excitement when I told her where I was taking her.

Ended up spending more than expected as I forgot to bring picnic so I splashed out on a meal in a west end pub.
Moving on.

I've been reading my Gears of War book a lot recently. Combine that with completing Halo Reach and it's no surprise I'm craving being a soldier. But it would have to be with bad ass battle armour.
If I could take over this country I would defiantly concentrate on creating a massive army. Also get England it's own space program.
Random fact, one of england's most valuable exports is satellites. We rock at space tech, despite lacking having government funded space program.
I think we could solve 2 problems with 1 stone with my next idea. For the world reading this who don't know england, we've got far too many teenage mum's who have had babies because if you do the government gives you a council flat. This has to stop. I thing that the really bad mum's need there kids taken off them. I mean anyone who is too busy clubbing to raise their kid. The fully stupid human. I will explain this some other time. But we should offer them the free council flat in exchange for sterilisation. Stop un intelligent gene spreading.
We take the kids and raise them as soldiers. Create an elite army. Just one idea for the army.
Anyway I'm getting a headache. Laters.
Callum Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.